The silent key sale for Ian Glenwright G1IUY
Current PDF File
We still have a large amount of radio equipment for sale. It is now 4 years since Ian Glenwright (G1IUY) died therefore Mrs Glenwright will consider all reasonable offers.
- All items are untested unless otherwise stated and sold in good faith. No warranty or guarantees can therefore be given either by the seller or myself (G0DCP).
- Some items may have signs of wear or have marks not seen on the photograph.
- Each photograph is representative of the item. Where there is more than one item indicated, then items are similar. Not all items have manuals. (Possibly available on the internet).
- When ordering an item please quote the item number next to the photograph on the right hand side.
- I'm sorry but we have had to remove the mobile telephone number. This is due to Rose Glenwright not using the phone to make calls, so they keep turning it off in spite of her telling them it is for only receiving calls. It has now become too much of a battle to get them to switch it back on. Her email address is now the only means to contact her, or unless you catch me on the radio. I did not want to do this but under the circumstances I will do. Please e-mail: email@example.com.
- For information on the items that you are interested in, with regards to any technical information, please email me here and I will attempt to answer your query. This address is only for technical matters. Not general enquiries.
- Payment should be made preferably by PayPal or by cash on collection. Payment by cheques is accepted and must be cleared before items are dispatched or collected.
- Once payment has been cleared and your item has been parcelled you will be contacted by the seller to allow you to organise your courier. The details given to you must be passed on to your courier. They will need this information to collect your parcel. You will also need this information if you are coming to collect an item yourself.
- Collections by couriers or individuals can only be made on Wednesday’s and Saturday’s by arrangement.
- The PDF file will be updated as and when items are sold, so regularly check for any updates to avoid any disappointment.
- Items that have been sold are now being removed from the PDF. This is to reduce the size of the download of the PDF.
- All reasonable offers will be considered.
This is the current PDF file. Last Update 12/11/2017 - - Time 19:06
Current PDF File